Too small for your own HR department, but too big to risk operating without one? WFG Blocks has you covered!
Title agents are used to running businesses that are lean and mean. If you’re an owner or an executive, chances are that you wear many hats. Especially as the cost to service your clients rises. Perhaps when you’re not seeking new business; visiting clients or checking in on your operation, you double as the de facto human resources department. It’s not worth it.
Yes, hiring is expensive, but you don’t have to go it alone—it’s too risky in today’s environment. Just think about it…Making a difficult hiring decision? Have an employee seeking to take leave? Questions about new overtime changes? Preparing for a difficult but necessary R.I.F.?
Don’t you wish, sometimes, you could have an HR department on hand for times like these…but only when you need one? Believe it or not, it’s now possible, with WFG Blocks.
Our Human Resources Management program allows you a cost-effective option to stay on top of key staffing and employment issues without having to field a full team.
With this program, you’ll get access to…
• Unlimited telephone or email access to HR consultants. As in…no limits to how often you call or email!
• 14 resource guides or how-to manuals
• Monthly Advantage e-newsletter providing tips, updates and solutions to typical HR challenges
• HR employment law alerts advising of new laws or employment rulings that could affect your business
• Sample forms, policies and employee handbooks
• 10% discount on customized HR consulting work
Not every mid-sized or small business has the luxury of housing an HR team. But that doesn’t mean you should have to take the risk of operating without one.
Want to learn more about WFG Blocks? Visit www.wfgblocks.com or contact your local WFG Sales Representative.